It Is Unwise To Pay Too Much, But Worse To Pay Too Little
"When you pay too much, you lose a little money; that is all. When you pay too little you sometimes lose everything. Because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing you bought it to do." Andrew John Harrison
1. Quick and easy phone estimates.
Our employees meet a high standard of customer service professionalism. We have well experienced staff to answer any questions you may have, and give you a fair estimate of your moving costs.
2. For some long distance moves, an in-person estimate.
We are an owner operated company. We do the moving ourselves with our crew, and have a personal stake in getting the job done with 100% customer satisfaction. Owner and Operator Jake Polzin has been moving homes since 1997.
3. Guaranteed upfront rates, no hidden charges.
Local moving is charged by the hour. It is the time it takes to complete your job, and is based on two, three, or four-man crews.
(See below for time savings tips.)
Travel time covers the costs of fuel and insurance, so you are NOT paying separate and difficult to calculate surcharges, (not all other companies will disclose these to you ahead of time).
**Long distance moving is based on distance and size of truck used, or sometimes by weight. Please call our office for more information.
4. We shrink wrap anything with doors and drawers, wood furniture, etc.
Don’t be fooled by other companies that advertise free shrink wrapping, because that way they don’t have to use very much of it, or not at all. We guarantee you get what you pay for with us, and we don’t scrimp on supplies. We have whatever materials you need to ensure the job is done with the utmost care, to protect your items in our moving truck, if you are just moving down the street, across town, or across the country.
5. Fast and efficient. We don’t take breaks every half hour.Our long- term employees are hard working, and they are there to get the job done. But with over one hundred heavy-duty moving blankets at our disposal, we make sure getting the job done fast still means carefully.
6. Storage. We have our own storage facility in Kelowna, BC.
We do not outsource to third parties for your storage needs. Temporary storage is in a locked security compound. Your items are NOT left in a truck on the street overnight. We also have long term storage.
1. Have all your smaller items in boxes
2. Have all your boxes taped
3. Have your items organized, for example: all your boxes in one place
4. Have the elevator service keys with pads up (if applicable)
5. Have your items disassembled, for example bed frames and dressers with mirrors
6. Take the doors off hinges
7. Have all vehicles cleared away from the loading area
8. Have pets and small children out of the way, for their safety and ours
9. Winter conditions: Have snow cleared and ice removed (sanded and/or salted)
10. Take your pictures off the walls and have them placed in one location
11. Prearrange with us all special materials needed, like bed bags and wardrobe boxes
12. Have Milk and Cookies out :)
The more organized you are, the faster we’ll be.